1. taking… steps to find my inspiration & motivation again.
2. playing… with kittens. 😻
3. hoping… for a pleasant surprise when they announce the next Doctor later today.
4. remembering… why I should never give in to an impulse buy, no matter how tempting. Grr.
5. catching… up with my 365 project! Finally. (It’ll still be a couple of days before I’m completely caught up, but I’m getting there. The pictures will be up here by the end of this week, I promise.)
6. attempting… that ice cream recipe that’s been giving me trouble. I think I know what’s been going wrong (chemistry!), and this should confirm it one way or the other.
7. starting… the painting. You know the one.
8. searching… for a bag that’ll hold all my stuff. The one I thought was perfect… wasn’t. (See #4, above.)
9. wondering… why Canada Post never bothers to scan parcels. Ever. (I wonder this every single time I order something that ships via Canada Post. It’s maddening.)
10. practicing… with my Lomo’Instant. I am determined to learn how to use this thing properly.
1. feeling… cold. And sleepy.
2. playing… with my new camera. It’s gorgeous and I love it.
3. working… on A Thing. It’s going well. More later. (Soon later… probably this week.)
4. trying… to get back on track.
5. exploring… The Creator Class.
6. wishing… for one normal, uninterrupted week. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t have something screwing up my schedule, and it’s starting to get to me.
7. getting… things in order for the holidays.
8. making… big plans for the new year.
9. cleaning… up the garden for the winter. 😦
10. falling… behind schedule.
1. making… ice cream. No recipes yet (I’m just getting the hang of things), but I have ideas. Oh, I have ideas.
2. watching… Ripper Street series two
3. finishing… my 2014 Summer Road Trip playlist
4. backing… the Lomo’Instant Camera – a gorgeous and creative Instax-compatible camera system.
5. drinking… strong iced coffee
6. letting… Ruth Chang’s TED talk sink in.
7. wondering… when it’s going to start to feel like summer
8. searching… for the perfect camera bag
9. bookmarking… One Woman Shop
10. loving… black & white photography. You might have noticed.