Things are going to be slow around here for the next two weeks. Regularly scheduled programming (snapshots, inspired) will continue as usual, and I’m not disappearing entirely, but I won’t be around very much, and there probably won’t be any posts outside the regular ones.
I’ll be back on January 7. In the meantime, Happy Holidays if you celebrate! I hope you have a fantastic few weeks!
No matter what you celebrate, I hope that this season is good to you. (And, if you don’t celebrate anything at all, I hope that you’re enjoying some time off.)
Getting to this a bit late today. (It’s Thanksgiving here in Canada, and I haven’t exactly been at the computer very much today.)
1. loving… my new chair. So much. ♥
2. drinking… flat white. My new addiction.
3. seeing… things come together.
4. editing… some fantastic portraits.
5. relishing… the silence.
6. needing… to get back to work.
7. writing… stories in my head. Not sure if they’ll make it into the real world.
8. eating… this glorious pumpkin tart. Well, a variation on it. (I use my own recipe for the filling, and substitute pecans for walnuts, because I substitute pecans for walnuts in pretty much everything. But the crust and streusel are amazing.)
9. thinking… about the future.
10. breaking… out the scarves and gloves. Finally. ♥