1. finding… my perfect recipe for chocolate cake. Now I just need to find my perfect frosting recipe to go with it.
2. wondering… when it’s going to start to feel like spring, and not just the slow decline of winter.
3. giving… up on my Fitbit. In theory, I liked it. And I’m really impressed with the company’s customer service, but still: I’ve had three devices fail in less than eighteen months. It’s getting ridiculous.
4. making… my plans for NaNoWriMo.
5. drinking… an awful lot of coffee. Not a bad thing.
6. wishing… the light was better. 😦
7. looking… for new books to read. (I managed to finish two in one day, and everything I really want to read right now is on hold at the library.)
8. trying… not to let myself get too stressed out. I’ve got a rough few days coming up. The last few weeks have been an exercise in Not Thinking About It Until I Have To.
9. starting… to watch some French tv shows. In French. Mostly, I’m still confused, but I’m figuring out bits and pieces.
10. hoping… the next two weeks don’t turn into a disaster.
Sorry I’m late with this! I had most of it written by Friday, but actually finishing it slipped my mind until this morning.
1. remembering… that I still haven’t finished this post. (eep!)
2. wishing… that the Fitbit dashboard let you edit stairs climbed. The data is useless as long as it interprets ‘approaching storm’ as ’18 flights climbed before breakfast.’
3. looking… at new workout options. I’m going to try something new every week (starting this week) until I find one that works for me.
4. trying… to fix an uncooperative backup drive. Glamorous, I know.
5. thinking… about how much I adore coffee. I woke up to no power on Friday morning, and, thus, no coffee. I missed it terribly, less for the caffeine, and more for the ritual.
6. feeling… indecisive.
7. realizing… that I’ve finally started spelling ‘caffeine’ right on the first try. Now to master ‘manoeuvre’. (Autocorrect had to help with that one.)
8. wondering… how you’re supposed to choose which pillows to buy. It feels like one of those grown-up things that no one ever explained to me.
9. getting… things in order.
10. starting… to think that my plans are actually going to come together. (Yay!)