Photo: Grand Lake, Nova Scotia. April 2023.
1. settling… into a very good groove. I thought recovering after the chaos of March would be difficult, but it really hasn’t been.
2. knitting… my very first pair of socks! (And planning my next several projects.)
3. trying… a new office setup. I’m not sure if I like it yet, and I’m cursing whoever planned the layout of the electrical outlets (again), but it might work?
4. hoping… that I’ll be able to start my running season this week.
5. learning… something new.
6. baking… a lovely poundcake. (And freezing half of it, because I always forget how big bundt cakes are until there’s one taking up my entire kitchen.)
7. thinking… about my writing plans for the next year and a half. They’re very ambitious, but manageable. I think.
8. getting… outside.
9. buying… a new chain for that pendant I’ve always loved but haven’t worn in decades.
10. remembering… that motivation follows action. The last couple of weeks have been proof.
Leave a Reply