Photo: Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia. February 2023.
A day late on this, but it’s a long weekend so I’m not going to worry about it too much.
2. filling… my journal. Can’t remember the last time I kept one going this long. (Not daily—or even monthly sometimes—but consistently.)
3. taking… the next step toward my biggest (non-creative) goal for 2023.
4. lighting… candles.
5. making… homemade pasta. Not the first time, but the first time in a very long time.
6. unsubscribing… and unfollowing.
7. kickstarting… my motivation again, unexpectedly. It feels good.
8. sifting… through old photos.
9. trying… something new in my writing process. Not sure if it’s working yet. I’ll let you know.
10. freeing… up time and energy for the important things.
Leave a Reply