1. making… some much-needed improvements to the print shop. Just cosmetic right now (and not quite finished that bit), but there’s a big update coming very soon.
2. shifting… into winter mode. It’s finally cold enough for the big fluffy duvet.
3. getting… frustrated by the (lack of) light in my apartment. I want to be taking more photos but the light’s just not cooperating.
4. realizing… how much progress I’ve made this year. Nowhere near where I want to be, obviously, but I’m moving in the right direction.
5. reaching… a good stopping-point on my writing projects so I can pick them back up without too much difficulty after the holidays.
6. wishing… that there was a single real coffee shop nearby. I know I keep saying this, but it hits particularly hard this time of year.
7. trying… a new planner layout. I like it, but it’s not quite what I’m looking for.
8. finishing… my Christmas shopping. I think this is a new record—I even have all my baking supplies in.
9. feeling… sleepy, in a good way. I’m looking forward to the downtime.
10. settling… on my goals for next year.