1. learning… how to actually use my photo-editing software.
2. noticing… that I’ve started to reach for my knitting instead of my phone when I’m bored. It’s nice.
3. feeling… more organized than I think I actually am at the moment.
4. doing… that thing that I kept procrastinating on. I’d say that it wasn’t as stressful as I thought it’d be, but… it absolutely was. It’ll pay off in the long run, though. I’m glad it’s done.
5. befriending… very good dogs.
6. settling… into this new stage.
7. drinking… excellent espresso.
8. finishing… the draft I’ve been working on! And starting the real prepwork on the next story.
9. starting… to narrow down my holiday baking plans. (The recipe collection isn’t nearly as overwhelming as it was this time last year, which’ll make it easier. I hope.)
10. needing… a couple of days to relax and recover.