1. catching… up after the storm. I made it through relatively unscathed, but there’s still a mess to deal with. (And a lot of things that didn’t get done when the power was out.)
2. editing… more photos.
3. making… plans for the rest of the year.
4. having… my best writing day in months. I would’ve finished the draft this week if the storm hadn’t derailed me.
5. setting… much-needed boundaries.
6. sleeping… off the latest covid booster. Fun! (The fatigue passed in, like, twelve hours. It was fine.)
7. seeing… the first small signs that the work is starting to pay off.
8. watching… incredible movies.
9. taking… Lucy for her annual checkup. It’s a lot of trauma (for her and the veterinarians… and me, to be honest) to find out that she’s very healthy.
10. getting… more done than I realized.
2 responses to “Snapshot #214 | 10 Things for 2 October 2022”
I’ve been thinking of you. Glad you’re safe and that the worst is over.
Thanks! I was lucky – we lost a few trees in my neighbourhood, but that was it.