1. welcoming… iced coffee season. Finally.
2. struggling… with the next steps in the whole learning-to-knit thing. I understand what I’m supposed to be doing, but my hands aren’t cooperating yet.
3. feeling… vaguely melancholy.
4. reevaluating… my plans for the year. They’ve shifted a bit since January—more than they usually do by summer—and I’m not mad.
5. having… a really good cupcake at the perfect time.
6. getting… distracted by small details.
7. finding… new beaches. (And sea glass! It’s been years since I’ve found actual sea glass.)
8. looking… forward to finally starting the actual words-on-the-page writing part of the next story.
9. perfecting… a new recipe.
10. thinking… that it’s probably time to start expanding my routines.