1. finishing… my first knitting project! As expected, it is a slightly-misshapen (but wearable) scarf. Just in time for summer! I… might not have picked the best time of year to start learning this particular skill, but at least I’ll have new hats and scarves and fingerless gloves when autumn rolls around?
2. buying… yet another houseplant.
3. managing… to avoid being eaten alive by blackflies on my first real photo trip of the year. Barely.
4. accepting… that no one person needs three French presses.
5. hoping… to finish setting up the balcony for the season very soon. Before the plants start to suffer, at least.
6. struggling… with my schedule. Things always get a bit messy this time of year.
7. thinking… about big, expansive story worlds: how much I adore them, and how difficult they are to create (in the very best way).
8. watching… documentaries that inspire me.
9. fine-tuning… the site design again, because apparently I can’t resist. The changes are small—and ongoing—but they shift everything closer to what I’d originally imagined.
10. trying… to trust my ambitions, rather than run from them.