1. feeling… indecisive.
2. editing… some of my photos from last summer. They’re… not terrible. (I really hate editing, can you tell?)
3. wondering… if I should try to write the shiny new story that just popped into my head, or focus on the stuff I’m supposed to be writing. I’d like to figure out a way to do both. (So far, the new idea doesn’t include an actual plot, just the opening scenes. Maybe the first chapter. So there’s that.)
4. looking… for new recipes.
5. thinking… about my daily routines. It’s been too easy to put off the things that matter to me lately, and it’s time for some adjustments. Or, you know, a major overhaul.
6. making… some very good bread.
7. cutting… about six inches off my hair. It hasn’t been this short since January 2020, and I love it.
8. starting… to suspect it’s time to reread The Creative Habit.
9. trying… not to let my anxiety get the better of me, with mixed success.
10. waiting… around for deliveries. It wouldn’t be so bad, but they’re coming by courier, so I have to be able to answer the door.