1. noticing… that I’ve been more susceptible to distraction lately.
2. improvising… a mostly-successful recipe. Need to play with it some more.
3. postponing… my booster shot, because I had to isolate for a week. (I tested negative for Covid, but I was a close contact of a confirmed case, and a little bit symptomatic for a couple of days. Everyone made it through ok, though, and that’s what matters. I’m rescheduling as soon as I can.)
4. getting… ready to start sewing again. I’ve got my first project picked out and ready to go. Now I just need to do it.
5. resisting… the urge to throw out the entire draft I’ve been working on since last spring(?) and start fresh. (The problem isn’t the draft. The problem is that I’m bored with it and want to move on to something new.)
6. having… a lot more trouble with the redesign than I hoped. But I’m getting there. I think.
7. rebuilding… routines after the holidays. I’ve had one (mostly-)normal week since the beginning of December.
8. staying… out of the cold as much as possible.
9. making… up my mind: it’s time to switch Lucy to a new food. I can’t trust the quality control process at her usual brand anymore. (Merrick, if you’re wondering. The company started going downhill when Nestle/Purina bought it. I’ve resisted making the change because trying to find food Lucy likes is a nightmare, but I can’t ignore the problem anymore.)
10. spending… some of my (necessary) downtime planning my next steps.