1. shovelling… so much snow. (Unnecessarily, as it turns out.)
2. checking… things off the to-do list.
3. getting… ready to make some changes around here (very soon!). Watch this space.
4. setting… aside my writing for the rest of the year. I’ve got too much other stuff going on. But I’m ready to dive back in in January.
5. finishing… my Christmas shopping. As I write this, I’m still waiting for a couple of deliveries (with fingers crossed!), but the actual shopping is done.
6. enjoying… the Hawkeye series so much more than I thought I was going to.
7. starting… to zero in on my plans for next year. They might be a little ambitious (the last two years have broken my ability to realistically judge that), but… I think it’s going to be good.
8. feeling… weirdly relaxed. There’s a lot going on in the next few weeks, but I think I’m ready (for once).
9. stocking… up on pens.
10. learning… new photo editing techniques.