1. drinking… good espresso.
2. trying… to get back into a stable writing routine. It’s been a struggle lately.
3. starting… to think about my plans for 2022… and what I can still accomplish in 2021.
4. finding… batteries for one of my 35mm film cameras, so the film I accidentally acquired won’t go to waste.
5. having… the worst luck choosing books to read. Gave up on two because they were terrible, finished one that wasn’t bad, exactly, but it wasn’t what I was hoping it’d be, either.
6. simplifying… my bullet journal setup. I’ve gone back to basics, and it’s been a huge relief.
7. getting… my flu shot.
8. making… progress on some behind-the-scenes stuff that I’m not ready to talk about yet. (How’s that for vague? But it’s good.)
9. sorting… through old family photos—and by ‘old,’ I mean from the 1910s-1980s—so they can be properly archived.
10. realizing… that I have to start thinking about Christmas baking plans soon, don’t I?