1. regrouping… and refocussing for the last few months of the year. Trying to, at least.
2. trying… blue-light glasses. I’m not 100% certain that they do any good, but I’ve been noticing more fatigue/eyestrain after using screens lately, so I figured it was worth a shot. (So far, there might be an improvement? I’m not sure.)
3. struggling… with motivation. It happens.
4. deciding… that I need to commit to sewing something (simple, but more involved than a face mask) before the end of the year, and I need to use a well-drafted pattern to do it. I’ve had a lot of sewing failures recently, and I need a win.
5. thinking… about the next writing project, and trying not to get distracted by the shiny new thing.
6. debating… whether I want to keep using a bullet journal, or try something else. Trying to order a notebook for Q4 was a series of minor disasters, and then it turned into a whole ‘do I really want to keep buying—and storing—notebooks?’ thing, and I still don’t know what I want to do in the long term.
7. going… on long country drives. It’s been nice.
8. feeling… autumnal.
9. wondering… if I should do NaNoWriMo this year. I think about it every year, and usually decide against it. Part of me thinks it’d be a good way to finally get through the current draft, but then I think that the slow-and-steady approach I’ve been taking is paying off.
10. hoping… that the leaves will still be pretty next week. I’ve got some photo trips planned.