1. finding… a bit of the province I didn’t know existed.
2. starting… my Christmas shopping. It seems like I start earlier every year, and I really don’t know how I became that person.
3. building… a good creative routine. It’s lasted more than a week, and it still feels sustainable, so… it’s good.
4. feeling… like I know what I’m doing. (Do I? Maybe! But I think I’m on the right path.)
5. loving… the whole decluttering process. It’s a big job, so it’s not going as quickly as I’d like, but I’m making real progress, and it’s amazing.
6. trying… to figure out how to choose a foundation shade online. (All my favourites are either out of stock or discontinued.)
7. thinking… about developing my own film, because the lab takes forever. Seriously. (If I do, it probably won’t be until the new year. I don’t have time to relearn that skill right now.)
8. realizing… what triggers that ‘I hate everything I’ve written and need to start fresh’ feeling I sometimes get, and how to deal with it. (Well… sometimes I really do need to start fresh. But usually it’s just a case of setting it aside for a few days and working on something else.)
9. making… a really good batch of ice cream.
10. moving… forward (finally!) on the photo thing that’s been on hold for… two years now?