1. loving… Black Widow. So much. It wasn’t perfect (these movies never are), and it was definitely ten years too late, but I did love it. (If it had come out ten years ago—or even right after Civil War—it’d still be in my top 3 MCU films. As it is, it’s probably somewhere in the top… five? Somewhere around there.)
2. trying… to adjust to new routines. In the long run, it’ll be good, but it’s a struggle right now.
3. going… into a store (other than a supermarket or pet-food store) for the first time since Christmas. So weird. I’ll stick to delivery/curbside for the foreseeable future, I think.
4. baking… this rhubarb & almond pound cake. Highly recommended.
5. feeling… so relieved to be finished with The Artist’s Way. It wasn’t for me (at all), and that’s fine.
6. taking… lots of photos.
7. getting… a really nice surprise. (Speaking as someone who loathes surprises.) I’ll share it with you guys soon.
8. thinking… about long-term plans.
9. starting… to write the official first draft of Birthday Girl. So far, so good.
10. looking… forward to getting my second vaccination. This afternoon!