I’m a day late on this. It’s been a weird couple of weeks for me.
1. starting… to crave cold brew. I’ve got a bit of a dilemma, actually: in a month or two, I’m going to be in full iced-coffee mode, but I’m still trying to perfect my espresso technique. I can only handle so much caffeine in a day.
2. trying… to get my motivation back. I was doing well for a couple of weeks, but it’s been a struggle lately. (There are reasons. I’m not going into them here.)
3. looking… at cake recipes.
4. working… out backstory and motivations in Birthday Girl. It’s still all prepwork, but I love this (new and improved version of the) story so much already.
5. feeling… frustrated. (Almost entirely with myself.)
6. wondering… how I used to be able to paint my nails without ruining it in an hour. Did nail polish dry faster when I was a teenager, or did I just not care if it was a mess? (Or both? It was probably both.)
7. realizing… that I need to find batteries for the old Pentax (or maybe the Minolta?), because apparently I want to play with film again.
8. daydreaming… about moving. Still.
9. making… a new bread recipe. So good! It’s the recipe I’ve been hoping to find ever since I finally managed to keep a sourdough starter going.
10. getting… far too distracted.