1. making… a blueberry galette for dessert. It’s easy, and just fancy enough.
2. organizing… more old photos. (I took care of the prints last year. Now I’m on to digital files.)
3. brainstorming… ideas for a story idea I’ve been thinking about for a while.
4. starting… my running season! I haven’t established a routine yet (the weather’s still too unpredictable), but this is the earliest I’ve managed to start since I first started running.
5. taking… big (slightly scary) steps on some projects I’ve been procrastinating on.
6. perfecting… my recipe for hot cross buns. It’s only taken… seven years? (To be fair, I only make them once a year.)
7. finding… my motivation again. There were a couple of rough days—around my Q1 review/Q2 planning—but I think (hope) I’m on the right track.
8. looking… for signs of spring.
9. loving… The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. It might not make me cry every week like WandaVision did, but it’s everything I hoped for.
10. cutting… a couple inches off my hair. I hit my breaking point.