1. reading… more books in the past two weeks than I did in any given month in 2020.
2. feeling… restless.
3. trying… to decide what to make for Easter dessert. I have too many recipes and no inspiration.
4. hoping… that I might actually be able to start my running season before the end of March. (I plan to every year, and every year I’ve had to wait until April.)
5. getting… kind of desperate to cut my hair. I’ve been keeping it long for a reason, but… ugh. I really miss having shorter hair.
6. looking… for a good way to block distractions. Willpower isn’t cutting it right now.
7. adjusting… my writing process. It means going back to the drawing board on Birthday Girl, but it’s going to pay off in the long run. (And, if it works the way I think it will, I’ll still be on track to finish the story by the end of the year.)
8. realizing… that, in a few months, I will have lived in my current apartment longer than any other place in my entire life. It’s freaking me out. A lot. No wonder I’ve been daydreaming about moving.
9. setting… up my planner for the second quarter of 2021(!).
10. enjoying… that one day of the year when Lucy lets me sleep past six o’clock in the morning, because her internal clock doesn’t automatically adjust to Daylight Savings. (She catches on pretty quick, though.)