1. finishing… my Christmas shopping. I have never in my entire life finished this early.
2. starting… to figure out a journalling system that works for me right now. Maybe.
3. baking… my first loaf of sourdough bread! I finally bought a starter to save me the frustration of yet another failed attempt at cultivating one from scratch. (Was the bread pretty? Not even a little bit. There’s still a learning curve. But it tasted good.)
4. wondering… if I’m going to have time to paint the entryway before the holidays. I’d really like to get it done. Fingers crossed.
5. watching… several mediocre movies in a row. I’m not sure why.
6. going… to the dentist. The fun never stops, does it?
7. continuing… with the decluttering mission. I’ll be finished eventually.
8. getting… back into a study routine.
9. making… espresso. (Again: a bit of a learning curve, but I’m figuring it out.)
10. feeling… organized. Not sure how long it’ll last, but I’m enjoying it for now.