1. breaking… out the cozy duvets and sweats and hot chocolate. Already. It’s kind of wonderful.
2. thinking… about doing NaNoWriMo this year. I’m not going to—it’s a terrible idea for me right now, for so many reasons—but that burst of motivation is tempting.
3. taking… more foliage photos. Now I just need to edit them.
4. getting… my flu shot. (And whining about it. But it’s even more important than usual this year, so.)
5. trying… some new planner/bullet journal setups.
6. listening… to podcasts. I’ve built up a bit of a backlog (again), but I’m realizing how much inspiration and motivation I get from some of them.
7. making… some very good bread. (Still no sourdough, but it’s got me inspired to start branching out from my usual recipes.)
8. surprising… myself. I’m never this organized.
9. finding… treasure on an impromptu (and very cold) beach walk.
10. eating… candy and watching horror movies.
(By the way: Lucy seems to be back to her usual self! I’m so relieved.)