1. figuring… out how to get excited about photography again without spending all my savings on a new camera. Watch this space.
2. breaking… down and ordering from Amazon. I’ve made it this far into the pandemic shopping almost exclusively local and/or small business (or at the very least not Amazon), but Lucy’s going to need cat treats before I can get to the store and no one else has the ones she likes. Dammit.
3. trying… to identify a bird that’s been hanging around. I’ve only caught a glimpse, but I hear it all the time, and it’s a puzzle.
4. feeling… frustrated and adrift. About everything.
5. setting… up my next bullet journal. Now that I’ve settled into a day-to-day system, each notebook seems to last about four months. (I still need to figure out how to deal with trackers and lists that cover more time than that. Recopying doesn’t always make sense.)
6. attending… a really interesting webinar. (Really. I’m as surprised as anyone else.)
7. learning… the finer points of my AeroPress.
8. going… for a very long walk.
9. hoping… I don’t need to replace my ice cream maker before next summer. (That is not a sentence I thought I’d ever write, but apparently it’s become an essential.)
10. starting… to find my groove with Birthday Girl. Still not progressing as quickly as I’d like, but I’ve had some good writing days.
3 responses to “Snapshot #160 | 10 Things for 23 August 2020”
When you figure out #1, please share 🙂
Oh, I will. It’s so tricky to find enthusiasm for anything right now, I’ll be shouting it from the rooftops. 😀
I totally understand where you’re coming from.