1. making… more banana bread.
2. hoping… to make some real progress on the balcony garden. (And realizing that I’ve got an awful lot of stuff on my to-do list this week.)
3. falling… behind on podcasts, and the blogs I read, and… a lot of stuff. (Why? I don’t know. I have time, but I also don’t. My email is still under control, but that’s about it.)
4. doing… some character work on the still-untitled crime drama. It’s a lot of fun.
5. figuring… out how to make my hair do (some of) the things I want it to do. I might even think about refreshing the colour soon. (I haven’t done anything with it since late February, because why bother?)
6. loving… deliveries from the farmer’s market. Still.
7. thinking… about sewing something other than masks. We’ll see how ambitious I’m feeling next week.
8. feeling… both incredibly motivated and incredibly lazy. It’s been one of those weeks.
9. hitting… my limit when it comes to brainstorming a new title for TBS. Every new idea is worse than the last. Time to take a break.
10. starting… to think I have to reevaluate my productivity systems. I need to find a better way to get things done in this version of normal.