1. surviving… NaNoWriMo. (I’m tempted to just leave that as the entire post. That’s it. That’s all I did the past two weeks.)
2. making… my plans for 2019. (And December, to be honest—after I’ve had a couple of days to recover, it’s full steam ahead.)
3. missing… the dachshund that lived downstairs. She’s an absolute delight, but she and her person moved out this week, so now I won’t get to see what colour coat she’s wearing on her walks every day. (My favourite is the dapper green one.)
4. enduring… construction and power outages and terrible weather.
5. looking… forward to things getting back to normal. Or sort of normal. For a couple of weeks?
6. craving… coffee. (I mean… I’ve been drinking coffee. Obviously. But I just want to sit in a coffee shop and relax for a while.)
7. going… a bit overboard with Christmas prep. Still not decorating until the 15th, but… I may have bought some stuff.
8. feeling… tired.
9. collecting… enamel pins. It’s becoming a bit of an obsession.
10. wishing… the cat would stop waking me up at 4:30 in the morning. She still hasn’t quite adjusted to the time change.