A day late with this (time got away from me this weekend), but here goes.
1. working… on, like, six different projects, all of which I’m super excited about. (And, because creativity begets creativity, I might be toying with another idea. Or two.)
2. processing… my emotions about Anthony Bourdain’s death. I’m really surprised at how hard it hit me.
3. finishing… the four-week running program I’d been doing! Now I need to set a new goal.
4. going… with a lighter shade of blonde, at least for the summer. I kind of love it.
5. sorting… out logistical issues.
6. waking… up at three a.m. for some reason. And then staying awake until about half an hour before I have to get up. (It’s happened twice now, and I hate it.)
7. thinking… about baking something. Because now that it’s finally starting to feel like summer, why not look for more reasons to turn on the oven?
8. figuring… out how to fix the ending of The Black Sun. It’s kind of awesome.
9. trying… to get back on track. The last week was a bit of a disaster, as far as my schedule goes.
10. reading… for fun. Weird how easy it can be to let that slip, isn’t it?
2 responses to “Snapshot #103 | 10 Things for 17 June 2018”
I love the format of this–I need to do more posts like this, especially when I’m feeling blocked. Concise statements remind me that I don’t always need so many words. thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I can’t remember where I stumbled onto the idea for these posts, but I love doing them for that exact reason. They’re the perfect antidote for those times when a longer post just doesn’t want to come together. (Or if I want to mention something that doesn’t really merit a post of its own.)