It’s the first Snapshot of 2018! And, really, the first one in almost a month, because… just because, really. Let’s get to it, shall we?
1. searching… for new desktop wallpaper. It’d be easier if I wasn’t so picky.
2. falling… into a few bad habits after the holidays. December pretty much destroys all my routines, and it can be a struggle to get back to them… not to mention all the new things I want to be doing.
3. wishing… it wasn’t so cold these last few weeks. It’s not exactly making me want to go out and do things.
4. slipping… on the whole taking-photos-regularly thing, but I’m not really worried. After the 365 project, I need a little bit of a break. I’ll get back to it soon enough.
5. thinking… about my plans for the blog.
6. catching… up on so many TV shows.
7. looking… for a good iOS text editor, with Dropbox integration and (ideally) Markdown formatting. Still. Again. Whatever—the one I’d been using still hasn’t fixed Dropbox compatibility, so it’s useless to me.
8. baking… these lemon bars. Among other things, of course, but the lemon bars were particularly good. (And easy! The small batch makes everything so simple, and there’s no leftovers.)
9. trying… to figure out how to better manage my time. I’ve got a few hours later in the day that I could be using productively, but I’m just… not. And I’m not sure how to get past that slump.
10. starting… to think it’s time to cut my hair.