1. digging… out my scarves and fingerless gloves. Finally. It’s not consistently cool, yet, but it’s finally starting to feel like fall.
2. getting… over the flu. Here’s hoping that I manage to stay healthy for at least a few weeks this time.
3. struggling… with my schedule, just a bit. My NaNo project isn’t flowing quite as smoothly as I’d like, and it’s slowing me down on other things.
4. wondering… why, every single time I genuinely love something (a particular food, a shade of makeup), it gets discontinued immediately. (I had to find a replacement for my foundation this week. After some back-and-forth with the woman at the makeup counter, we found something that (probably) works. When I got home, I looked the new stuff up online… and found out that it’s about to be discontinued.)
5. hoping… that I’ll be able to get back into a good running and workout routine sometime soon… October was a bit of a setback.
6. thinking… about new projects and plans. It’s good.
7. starting… to get nervous about how close the holidays are. I don’t have any of my baking planned.
8. trying… to break some habits and establish new ones… with mixed success.
9. knowing… that I’m way behind on posting. Sorry.
10. feeling… determined to not only catch up on my NaNo word count, but to build up a bit of a buffer this week. Let’s do this.