1. feeling… bored. With a lot of things.
2. making… friends with the neighbour cat. I’ve wanted to say ‘hi’ to her(?) ever since her people moved in, but this week was the first time I was outside at the same time she was. (She’s very friendly and fluffy. 😻)
3. rewriting… the NaNoWriMo story. It’s… a lot of work. But I’m happy with it. And I’m really happy to be back to putting words on the page.
4. getting… a bunch of books that’ve been on my list for ages. (And one of them is step one in those plans I was talking about a couple of weeks ago.)
5. starting… a couch-to-5K program, and modifying my usual workout accordingly. (Translation: everything hurts, in a good way. Mostly.)
6. baking… chocolate-Guinness cake. So good.
7. playing… with my DSLR, and remembering that I actually really love it. I rely on my phone so much lately—and I do sometimes appreciate the limitations—but I need to use the real camera more often.
8. cursing… Canada Post. They’re kind of terrible at scanning the parcels I’m waiting for. (The parcels did eventually arrive.)
9. hoping… to get into a routine that works for me next week. Between the new workout schedule, baking, and trying to fit errands in around the weather, this week was kind of a mess.
10. thinking… about what to read next.