1. starting… research for the next story. I’m drawing on so many influences here, and it’s going to be so much fun.
2. finding… a fantastic brunch place and a new favourite bakery.
3. realizing… that, as much as I love my new fountain pen, it’s not great for quick notes. (The ink tends to smear.) It’s great for longer stuff, though.
4. wishing… the snow would go away. It was pretty for the first few days, but now I’m ready for spring.
5. thinking… about simplifying my to-do lists.
6. working… on the tote bag. I’m almost done! I can’t wait to show you guys!
7. feeling… like it’s time to refocus and reboot. (This is actually a good thing—my plans for this year involve both a monthly review and a serious reflection and reassessment session every three months. Both are just about due.) (Also: I really didn’t mean for this to involve so much alliteration.)
8. getting… ready to reread the NaNoWriMo draft. (eep!)
9. wondering… what I should make for Easter dessert this year. (I was leaning toward cheesecake, but that craving has (finally!) been satisfied. I still might, but it won’t just be because I really really want a piece of cheesecake.)
10. hoping… that next week goes according to plan.