1. updating… my portfolio. Finally. I’ve still got a little bit of work to add (and I’ll let you know when it’s done), but for now: progress!
2. starting… to make the tote bag that’s been on my list for about six months.
3. making… plans. (I’ve got a tendency to say this a lot, I know. But it’s a good catch-all for all the projects I’m really excited about but can’t really talk about.)
4. getting… used to my new social media rules. It’s doing wonders for my creativity (and productivity).
5. choosing… which writing project to work on next. It’s going to be so much fun. And I need to do so much worldbuilding.
6. trying… a new bread recipe.
7. craving… cheesecake. I don’t know why. (I also don’t know why there isn’t any place near me that sells single slices of cheesecake.)
8. wondering… if the snowstorm is going to interfere with my plans tomorrow. (Probably.) (Definitely.)
9. shopping… for makeup… it’s equal parts fun and torture.
10. researching… everything I need to know for the next writing project (and the second draft of the NaNoWriMo story). It’s a little overwhelming, in a good way.