1. feeling… horrified by everything that’s going on in the States, but I’m feeling hopeful and inspired, too—the people’s reaction has been amazing.
2. finishing… the draft I started for NaNoWriMo. As I write this, I’m down to one major scene, and a few loose ends that need to be tied up. I might be finished by the time this post goes live. (If not, I will be finished by the end of the month.)
3. watching… Rogue One. I know: I’m getting to it late, but at least I’m getting to it. (This afternoon, actually.)
4. wishing… I’d been able to attend the Women’s March last weekend. It looked incredible.
5. looking… for a good whole-wheat bread recipe. (This is one of those things that I’m really picky about.)
7. starting… to find the rhythm of the new year.
8. trying… to decide which writing project to tackle next—I need to set the NaNo draft aside for a couple of weeks, but I don’t want to lose my momentum. I’ve got two different ideas that both feel promising.
9. thinking… about tattoos. (Again? Still? I’m indecisive.)
10. realizing… that I haven’t even started to think about this month’s Sketchbook post. It might be a bit late… we’ll see.