1. working… on my NaNoWriMo outline. I wasn’t feeling that great about it, but things are finally starting to fall into place. I have a plot!
2. falling… behind. Again. I was doing well for a while there, but NaNoWriMo prep has taken over my life.
3. taking… photos. Not as many as I’d like (see #2, above), but I’m happy with them.
4. figuring… out my plans for the giant painting. For real this time. I might be able to get it finished by the end of the year.
5. getting… ready to start my Hallowe’en baking. Because I bake for Hallowe’en, for some reason. (I’m also starting to finalize my plans for holiday baking.)
6. feeling… focussed.
7. prototyping… the tote bag pattern I’ve been working on. My construction plans are good, but the dimensions are off.
8. planning… the next week, and the next month, and the rest of the year. Time to get things back on track.
9. daydreaming… about where I want to travel next. Too many choices.
10. trying… to decide what to read next.