1. making… plans for a few different sewing projects. I want to use up some of this fabric.
2. (re)reading… The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp. It’s one of my absolute favourite books on creativity, and it’s been a while since I’ve looked at it. It’s time.
3. putting… the final touches on the new computer setup. I still haven’t found desktop wallpaper that I like.
4. loving… this TED Talk by Christopher Bell.
5. balancing… my goals with what I’m actually able to accomplish in a day (and this month in particular), and it’s helping.
6. getting… back on track with my weekly photo project. Finally.
7. starting… to think about my plans for 2017. A little early, maybe, but I’m actually being a little more thoughtful about my plans than I have in the past.
8. looking… for the perfect desk lamp. I’m trying (again, for real this time) to do something with the office, and I have almost everything else either sorted or planned, but I still can’t find a lamp I like.
9. trying… to find a good lightweight text editor. The new computer has a lot more screen real estate than I’m used to, and I don’t like how the editor I’ve always used works on the new screen.
10. thinking… about coffee. It’s a bit of an obsession lately. (Always.)