1. getting… used to the new computer. ♥ ♥ ♥
2. clearing… the DVR backlog. Finally.
3. loving… that the mornings are starting to feel a little cooler. I’m starting to daydream about autumn.
4. making… plans for the office. The new computer has started a bit of a chain reaction, and I’m freshly inspired to turn this space into a place I like to work.
5. looking… for the perfect desktop wallpaper. I don’t know if I’m just pickier than I used to be, but I’m not finding anything I like. At all. Anywhere.
6. trying… to stay motivated. It hasn’t been easy lately.
7. enduring… construction right outside the window.
8. falling… down the bullet journal rabbit hole. I think that my own version (when I settle on it…I’m still in the experimentation stage of things) will be heavily modified—I still prefer keeping my calendar and day-to-day to-do list digital—but I’m a little bit in love. (Seriously: search Pinterest or Instagram. If you’re a stationery geek like me, it’s a dream.)
9. hoping… to get back to real work soon.
10. wondering… why the baristas keep getting my order wrong lately. It’s not complicated. 😦