1. getting… the flowers and herbs planted. I was starting to worry about how late it was getting.
2. hoping… that it’ll be warm enough soon to justify iced coffee.
3. making… muffins and bread and other things that don’t really say “summer.”
4. solving… some big problems with my NaNoWriMo outline. Things are starting to make sense, finally.
5. fine-tuning… my to-do lists and time-tracking systems. Seriously. This is what I do for fun.
6. trying… to watch more movies.
7. having… one of those weeks where everything is kind of awful. Feeling frustrated, uninspired, and just… ugh. Anyway. It’ll pass.
8. thinking… about how to get back on track this week. I know I just said “it’ll pass,” but I don’t want to wait that long.
9. starting… to feel like my efforts to learn French are finally starting to pay off.
10. daydreaming… about travel, mostly. My list keeps getting longer.