1. debating… whether or not to do NaNoWriMo this year. It’s been years since I’ve done it, but I’m starting to wonder if it might be what I need to get back into writing fiction. (And, yes. I have to start thinking about this in April, or I definitely won’t do it in November.)
2. cleaning… out my closet. I have too much stuff.
3. rolling… my eyes so hard.
4. thinning… out my collection of camera bags. Too much stuff.
5. taking… risks. Small, relatively safe risks, but risks all the same.
6. thinking… about creative processes, and motivation, and how to do the work I want to be doing.
7. trying… to figure out what I want to bake.
8. wondering… why I get severe cases of the hiccups for no reason and with no warning. So annoying, and it never used to happen.
9. feeling… inspired. I just need to decide what I want to do.
10. searching… for a good workout playlist. (Or good songs to put on my own playlist, but first I’m being lazy and looking for something someone else has already put together.) I’m bored of the one I’ve been using for the past year.