1. rebuilding… my routines. Slowly. (And, let’s face it—this week was one big speed bump.)
2. figuring… out the giant painting that I’ve been planning… pretty much forever. I think it’s starting to make sense to me now.
3. feeling… gutted. Still.
4. sorting… through a lot of meaningless fluff to find the information I need.
5. thinking… about next-steps and long term plans.
6. wondering… if I should dye my hair again. I’m tempted. I don’t even know what colour I’m thinking about, just that I’m bored.
7. waiting… for the new Suede album. I really need this right now.
8. daydreaming… about Copenhagen. Not sure why, but I’ve bumped it up a few notches on my ‘to visit’ list.
9. rereading… Make Good Art. I’d been planning to anyway, just as a refresher, but… yeah. Again: I needed it this week.
10. breaking… out the heavy-duty winter coat. A little depressing, but it’s January, so…