1. loving… sweater weather.
2. trying… not to let nervousness turn into anxiety.
3. making… these tacos. And they are amazing.
4. figuring… out what I still need to get done. (Too much stuff, not enough time.)
5. feeling… relieved that I voted early—it was quick and relatively painless, despite the paperwork, and I would’ve hated having to stand in the lines I’m hearing about at the advance polls this weekend. (Hint: I did not vote for the party that made it more difficult to vote.)
6. thinking… about how I rely too heavily on routines. When they (inevitably) get broken, I always struggle to get back on track. I’d like to find a better way to do things.
7. learning… more about old coins than I ever really wanted to.
8. counting… the days.
9. wondering… how I ever managed without a stand mixer. Seriously: Life. Changing.
10. watching… so many romantic comedies and action movies. So many. This is what happens when I come down with a cold.