1. thinking… about going back in time and trying to convince my 18-year-old self to go into urban planning. But there is no way she’d believe me.
2. looking… for something new to read.
3. making… arrangements for my autumn getaway. Plane ticket is bought, hotel room is booked; the only thing left to do is take care of the incidentals and spend a lot of time daydreaming and reading coffee shop reviews.
4. trying… to find a nice, simple keychain. It’s strangely difficult.
5. working… on so much stuff. I’m still a bit distracted, but I have so many ideas. Photo stuff, drawing, writing, blog stuff… it’s good.
6. watching… The Americans. I didn’t give it a chance when it started, but I’m really liking it.
7. obsessing… over details.
8. laughing… at what an absolute monster Lucy is when she has to see the vet. (Just her annual checkup this time.)
9. waiting… anxiously for fall clothes to start showing up in the stores.
10. hitting… deadlines. Just.