1. cursing… the lack of gold sequins in my craft supplies. This is a Big Deal, and I’m not happy about it.
2. daydreaming… a lot.
3. recovering… from a brutal cold. Knocked me off my feet for a full week.
4. appreciating… the existence of dishwashers. I never had one before this apartment, and I still don’t use it all that often (so noisy!), but there are times when I really love having it.
5. planning… a little getaway. It’s only a weekend, and it’s still a few months out, but I’m so excited. More as I work out the details.
6. making… the coffee ice cream from the Big Gay Ice Cream book. (It just went into the freezer for the final chill. And, based on the taste I stole out of the ice cream maker, it’s perfect.)
7. watching… season 2 of Da Vinci’s Demons.
8. getting… a little off-track. Between my cold and my sudden excitement over travel plans, other—more important and more urgent—things have fallen by the wayside. Need to get focussed.
9. looking… for a good, minimalist clutch purse.
10. thinking… about firm deadlines, and how useful they can be.