1. wanting… to just spend all my time making cool stuff.
2. playing… this Salt N Pepa & The Stooges mashup, over and over again. I can’t stop. (via)
3. looking… for a basic recipe for hamburger buns. I’ve got recipes, but I want something fairly simple (and relatively quick. I’m willing to sacrifice some taste for convenience in this case.)
4. catching… up on the current season of Orphan Black.
5. getting… back into drawing. Or… I’m trying to. (For various reasons. I’ll probably go into more detail soon.)
6. realizing… that I really need to build up my summer wardrobe. (On the bright side, it’s not feeling remotely like summer yet, so I’ve got time.)
7. thinking… about how I approach creative projects, and some of the assumptions I work under. I’m reassessing a lot of things. It’s good.
8. feeling… you know that weird sense of loss that comes with finishing a really good book? This isn’t quite that, but that’s the closest description I can come up with.
9. needing… a few sunny, dry days in a row. It doesn’t even need to be warm; I just need to be able to paint the patio furniture. (But! I’ve managed to get my planting done! So that’s good.)
10. being… a bit of a bad influence. No regrets.