1. starting… my annual search for a high-SPF sunscreen that doesn’t leave chalky stains all over everything. (Have a recommendation? Let me know. Please. I’m desperate. I’m also super pale and wear a lot of black.)
2. feeling… productive. And inspired. I seem to be getting stuff done for once. It’s kind of awesome.
3. planting… this summer’s garden. Or getting ready to, at least.
4. getting… over my fear of horizontal stripes. Apparently.
5. pretending… that the Jem and the Holograms movie doesn’t exist. (Not linking to the trailer; if you want to see it you can find it.) 7-year-old me (who was always Stormer when she and her friends played ‘Jem’—and hell yes I wanted to be one of the Misfits) would be so disappointed.
6. trying… to get (back?) into the Twitter habit. And Instagram.
7. thinking… that if a certain beta reader hadn’t gone AWOL a few years ago, she’d be blown away by the stuff I’ve been working on lately.
8. wishing… the cat wasn’t quite so obsessed with routine. I can’t remember the last time I got to sleep in, even a little.
9. looking… for a good iOS text editor. Markdown support is nice, Dropbox support is essential, but other than that, is just needs to be as straightforward as possible. (And look nice.)
10. putting… the finishing touches on something new. It’ll be up tomorrow.