Happy New Year! It’s been a busy couple of weeks, and I’m really looking forward to slowing down a little. In the meantime…
1. getting… organized.
2. looking… at Warhol Polaroids. And rats. Fantastic way to start the year.
3. thinking… about what to do next
4. playing… with new toys.
5. making… this chocolate pavlova. So good. (And can we just take a minute to marvel at the impossibility of finding raspberries this perfect in December? I still don’t believe it.)
6. feeling… the cold. I probably shouldn’t have said anything about how it wasn’t feeling like winter yet.
7. hoping… to get back into my routine soon.
8. geeking… out over statistics.
9. freaking… out a little bit. 😦
10. reading… Information Doesn’t Want to Be Free: Laws for the Internet Age by Cory Doctorow.