1. going… on a quick day trip. I needed to see someplace new.
2. dealing… with a cold. Hit me, like clockwork, on the first full day of autumn. I just have to accept that September 2014 was not meant to be a productive month.
3. watching… series two of Utopia (finally!), Play It Again, Dick, and Gotham. Loving them all.
4. also watching… a bunch of mediocre romantic comedies, because it’s all my attention span can handle right now.
5. looking… for something new to read. (Any suggestions? I’m craving a relatively light novel—YA is fine—because, again, no attention span right now. Tweet me.)
6. making… Christmas plans. Because I’m a little obsessive about my baking.
7. pushing… just a little too hard.
8. planning… a photoshoot that’s just a little bit out of my comfort zone. Should be fun.
9. remembering… my priorities.
10. getting… back on my feet.